We’ve been making signs for over 30 years – and we’re willing to bet you’ve seen a few of them. Our long-term partners include Manchester City Football Club and Lancashire County Cricket Club; and we also created and installed 16,000 items of signage across Manchester for the 2002 Commonwealth Games.
Why choose us? Well, here are three very good reasons...
- Our complete sign-making service
We can do anything and everything you need, from conceptual design to installation, with expert project management throughout.
More about our services >
- Our impressive track record
We’ve produced high-quality signage of wildly different sizes, shapes and technical requirements all over the UK and internationally.
See our portfolio >
- Our bespoke approach
No idea will overwhelm us. If we can help you make it happen, we will. We listen to what you want and recommend solutions to suit – and we’ll see them through with an intense attention to detail.
Learn more >
WE ALSO TAKE OUR RESPONSIBILITIES VERY SERIOUSLY
It’s important to us that our signs look fantastic - but we also think very carefully about how they work, how useful they are and whether they’re installed properly. Our considerations include:
- QUALITY AND SAFETY – Astra Signs operates to a documented and audited quality management system, known as BS EN ISO 9001:2004. We also take a stringent approach to health and safety. Our signage is manufactured in accordance with BS559, which is the specification for the design, construction and installation of signs. To learn more, download our health and safety policy.
- ENVIRONMENT – We are also aware of our responsibility to the environment and have attained BS EN ISO 14001: 2004. Our environmental objectives include: reducing waste to landfill; increasing waste segregation; increasing energy efficiency; increasing vehicle fuel efficiency; and assessing environmental credentials of products and processes.
- LICENSED SIGNAGE ENGINEERS – All members of our installation crews have CSCS cards, IPAF licences (access platforms), PASMA licences (towers) and abestos awareness training.
- ACCESSIBLE SIGNAGE – We comply with the Disability Discrimination Act and any other applicable legislation. We can produce wayfinding signage in embossed Braille and include audio elements.
- ARCHITECTURAL SIGNAGE – To ensure a perfect fit, we can provide a prototype of lettering or structural elements, along with CAD solid works drawings and renderings.